8.24.2013

HighPressureShowerHeads.com Supreme Review





This is a top performing showerhead, within the category so far and overall.  I still havent tested the Bricor Elite and Bravo PC, yet though.  But this is a clear winner within the category so far.  

Ive seen this branded as Moen as well.  And it seems to be the model used by Bricor for their Venturi Effect vacuum flow design in the Elite model.

Build quality is phenomenol.  Spray force is very good and it spreads out well.  The only thing I dont like about the spray is the individual streams are a bit thinner than I like.

Annoying issue is this showerhead likes to drip out of the nozzles of the front.  I wipe the shower down after showering to keep the chromed brass from tarnishing as I have sulfur in my water.  This thing drizzles for some time after showering.  Ultimately this will keep this from finding a permanent home in my shower.  Im not having this issue to any similar degree with any other showerhead. 

PS - The Grohe Relexa 28-342 is the same showerhead and can be had for less money.

Spray Force = 5
Spray Warmth = 4
Spray Width = 4
Rinsing Ability = 5
Build Quality = 5

2 comments:

  1. And should you desire to see other brands of shower heads, you should check out this website: Amazon. They have a wide selection. It shows great reviews on different shower head, its price, advantages etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!
    Shower Heads

    ReplyDelete